Kimber Kable KS 1026 RCA Interconnect (Pre-owned)
Type: RCA Interconnect
25AWG Black Pearl silver conductors and solid core copper conductors deliver a synergistic blend of clarity and richness for spatial accuracy and firmly
rooted tonality. A flawlessly executed marriage of Kimber’s fondest metals.
The Kimber KS 1026 is comprised of three Hyper-pure copper conductors for the ground and three Black Pearl silver solid core conductors for the signal. The added conductors allow more bass and overall warmth to the entire sound when compared to the KS1021.
Using a mixture of Black Pearl silver conductors and their highest purity copper, Kimber Select KS-1026 allows you to benefit from much of the performance of an all-silver cable without all of the cost. Silver is used for the signal conductors while copper is used for the ground, giving a sound that has more detail and a more authentic timbre than KS-1016. The proven Kimber Select spaced and damped cable geometry allows a soundstage that is wide and deep, amazingly fast and accurate, and inherently musical.
Kimber Select KS-1026 analogue interconnects are supplied as a pair and fitted with WBT Nextgen 0102Cu locking RCA Phono connectors as standard. Your cables will come in a strong, protective Peli™ case to ensure your receive them is pristine condition.
- Kimber’s top-of-the-range hybrid interconnect.
- Three high purity copper and three ‘Black Pearl’ pure silver conductors.
- Unique orthogonal braid woven around Kimber X-38R core compound.
- Available as a balanced version, KS-1126.
- Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper and ‘Black Pearl’ silver conductors.
- Orthogonal braid.
- V-fluorocarbon dielectric.
- X38R core compound.
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) yarn.
- WBT-0102 Cu nextgen phono plugs.