Kimber Kable KS 1126 XLR Interconnect (Pre-owned)
Type: XLR Interconnect
25AWG Black Pearl silver conductors and solid core copper conductors deliver a synergistic blend of clarity and richness for spatial accuracy and firmly
rooted tonality. A flawlessly executed marriage of Kimber’s fondest metals.
Using a mixture of Black Pearl silver conductors and their highest purity copper, Kimber Select KS-1126 allows you to benefit from much of the performance of an all-silver cable without all of the cost. Silver is used for the positive conductors while copper is used for the negative – an additional copper ground runs through the core – giving a sound that has more detail and a more authentic timbre than KS-1116. The proven Kimber Select spaced and damped cable geometry allows a soundstage that is wide and deep, amazingly fast and accurate, and inherently musical.
The KS 1126 features “studio grade” XLR type connectors with silver plated contacts.
- Kimber’s top-of-the-range hybrid copper/silver balanced interconnect.
- Three high purity copper and three ‘Black Pearl’ pure silver conductors.
- Unique orthogonal braid woven around Kimber X-38R core compound.
- Available as a RCA version, KS 1026.
- Hyper-pure, molecularly optimised copper and ‘Black Pearl’ silver conductors.
- Orthogonal braid.
- V-fluorocarbon dielectric.
- X38R core compound.
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) yarn.
- Studio grade Switchcraft® XLR connectors.