New Year Promotion, while stock lasts.
Kimber Kable 12VS speaker cable offers a performance boost from Kimber’s popular 8VS speaker cable. It has 24 high-quality conductors compared to 16 conductors for 8VS.
Kimber Kable’s 12VS speaker cable speaker cable offers a performance boost from Kimber’s popular 8VS speaker cable. It has 24 high-quality conductors compared to 16 conductors for 8VS.
Kimber 12VS consists of twelve gray and twelve black conductors, arranged in a large format braid. The conductors feature proprietary VariStrand conductor geometry and are drawn from Ultra-pure copper. The aggregate wire size is two 8 AWG conductors.
It is exceptionally smooth with convincing power and authority, making 12VS an ideal solution for full range speakers, subwoofers, and the low frequency section of bi-wired loudspeakers.
12VS is available with pre-cut and stripped ends, Kimber 4mm Banana plugs or UltraPlate™ Spade connectors.
Kimber SBAN is a good banana plug, both mechanically and electrically. It is convenient, affordable, and sounds very good. You can expect years of worry free performance from this classic 4mm plug.
Kimber PM33 Postmaster spades are special larger locking spades that fit oversized diameter (0.28″ through 0.345″) binding posts.
- HIGH CURRENT BRAIDED LOUDSPEAKER CABLE
- 24 strands of 19.5 AWG OFC (oxygen free copper) copper.
- Aggregate combination of 12, 19.5AWG strands=8AWG per +/- leg.
- Polyethylene dielectric. Black/Grey
- LOW series induction design: 0.12 uH / meter
- Pre Cut & Striped, BFA, KIMBER Bananas or UltraPlate™ Spades
Basic Electrical Measurements
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 444 pF / meter
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.12 uH / meter
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.005 Ohm / meter