$330.00 – $390.00
Promotion, while stock lasts.
Kimber Kable 4TC is available with Kimber 4mm Banana plugs or Kimber PM33 (8mm) spade connectors in 8ft or 10ft length.
“Kimber may have changed the color of this cable’s insulation, but the inherently ‘likeable’ sound we identified in blind listening tests some 20 years ago is just as evident today.” — Hi-Fi News magazine, January 2013
Arguably, Kimber 4TC is one of the best value speaker cables in the whole Kimber range. Kimber 4TC bridges the gap between their entry level range and higher end cables.
4TC is available with Kimber 4mm Banana plugs or Kimber PM33 (8mm) spade connectors.
HIGH CURRENT BRAIDED LOUDSPEAKER CABLE
8 strands of 19.5 AWG OFE (oxygen free electrolytic) copper with industry leading conductivity. (102% IACS).
Aggregate combination of 4, 19.5AWG strands=13AWG per +/- leg.
Teflon insulation. White/Clear
LOW series induction design: 0.225 uH / meter
- Low loss fluorocarbon dielectric
- 8 wire counter opposed helix
- VariStrand copper conductors
- Nitrogen assisted hand soldered termination
- 8 Hyper-pure copper conductors
- Fluorocarbon insulation
- KIMBER Bananas or UltraPlate™ Spades
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.225 uH / meter
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.016 Ohm / meter
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 136 pF / meter