Year End Promotion, while stock lasts.
Crescendo is a powerful and precise premium wireless speaker system, featuring dual audiophile quality Folded Motion™ tweeters and a 5×7-inch mid/bass woofer for a deep, extended bass response.
At the core of the Crescendo is an advanced 24-bit 48kHz DSP (digital signal processing) based preamplifier in conjunction with a powerful class-D closed-loop 100-watt (140-watt peak) amplifier. The Crescendo is capable of reproducing sound with unflinching accuracy, resolution, and detail—the inspiration behind every MartinLogan design
“The Crescendo is a very appealing product… And those who are serous about audio will love the neutrality and overall sound quality of the Crescendo… Definitely a way swankier take on the usual wireless speaker. And it looks really cool, too. ”
“The elegant Crescendo tabletop music system will bring any room to life with crisp, clear, full-bodied sound. If you’re looking for a flexible solution for high-quality casual listening and aren’t worried about an expansive soundstage, the Crescendo delivers the goods. It doesn’t come cheap, but you have to remember you’re also getting a work of art that you’ll be proud to display.”
- Wireless Streaming via Apple Airplay and Bluetooth. Additional USB, analog, optical, and Ethernet inputs.
- Dual Folded Motion tweeters, high-excursion woofer, and 100 Watt (140 peak) amplifier. Aluminum remote.
- One-step Wi-Fi setup via USB connection of compatible iOS devices.
- Subwoofer output with custom crossover for connection of external sub.
Enjoy high-quality sound and easy connectivity with the walnut Crescendo Wireless Bluetooth Speaker from MartinLogan. This audiophile-caliber speaker features dual 25W tweeters and a 50W woofer for a deep bass response. Driving the Cresendo’s enhanced sound is a 24-bit, 48 kHz DSP-based preamplifier that works in conjunction with a powerful class-D closed-loop amplifier to produce up to 140W of peak audio power.
The Crescendo features six connectivity options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB, ensuring you can play music from virtually any device. The design of the Crescendo is meant to be both aesthetically pleasing while minimizing vibrations to boost performance. A remote control is included.
- Wi-Fi: Connect AirPlay capable devices wirelessly to stream audio.
- Bluetooth: Connect Bluetooth capable devices wirelessly to stream audio. SBC, MP3, AAC, and aptX codecs are supported.
- Wired Ethernet: Audio information can be sent over a LAN to the Crescendo using various protocols.
- USB: Connect compatible Apple devices and use the Crescendo as an audio dock and charger.
- Analog: Any device that has an analog audio output can connect to the auxiliary analog input via a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Optical Digital: Any device that has a digital optical output can connect to the auxiliary digital input with the included mini-TOSLINK optical adapter (analog and digital connections share the same input).
At the core of the Crescendo is an advanced 24-bit, 48 kHz DSP-based preamplifier in conjunction with a powerful class-D closed-loop 100 watt (140 watt peak) amplifier. Crescendo’s amplifier creates powerfully detailed sound from a custom designed front-firing 5 x 7″ matte black polypropylene cone woofer with extended throw drive assembly in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Low frequencies are blended with two of MartinLogan’s high-performance Folded Motion tweeters for a big, room-filling experience. The signature Folded Motion tweeters utilize extremely low mass diaphragms that “squeeze” air, and require significantly less excursion than the typical 1-inch dome tweeter, which drastically minimizes distortion while providing a lightning fast response time. The increased surface area also provides a wide, yet controlled sound dispersion to create a realistic and carefully etched sound stage.
|Frequency Response||50–23kHz ±3dB|
|Crossover Frequency||3,600 Hz|
|High Frequency Transducer||Two 0.94” x 1” (2.4cm x 2.5cm) Folded Motion Transducers with 2.8” x 1.25” (7.1cm x 3.2cm) diaphragm.|
|Low Frequency Transducer||5” x 7” (12.7cm x 17.8cm) fiber cone with extended throw drive assembly. Non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format.|
|Amplifier||1 x 50 Watts (woofer). 2 x 25 Watts (tweeters) 100 Watts (140 Watts peak) combined total output.|
|Components||24-bit 48kHz DSP based preamplifier Class-D amplifier|
|Wireless Inputs||Apple AirPlay, Bluetooth|
|Inputs||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0 (supports AAC, aptX®, MP3, SBC), USB (iPhone, iPad, iPod digital connection) Auxiliary analog/optical digital (3.5mm mini jack) RJ45 Ethernet|
|Power Draw||Max: 70 Watts, Idle: 6.5 Watts, Standby: < 4 Watts|
|Weight||15 lbs. (6.8 kg)|
|Dimensions||8.1″ x 25.7″ x 6.9 “|
(20.53cm x 65.3cm x 17.5cm)