New Year Promotion, while stock lasts.
Wattgate’s 350 RH evo Audio Grade Edison Power Connector is the answer for those seeking the perfect power performance. If you desire pure loss-less power for your top of the line audio equipment, the 350 RH evo fits the bill.
Availability: In stock
Create the perfect power connection with the Wattgate 350 RH evo connector. These top of the line connectors are audio grade for several reasons. The four layer plating process starts with oxygen free copper, followed by electroless nickel plating, next 24k gold plating for improved conductivity, and finally pure rhodium plating.
The WattLock terminals lock in wire gauges from 8 to 14 so you can be confident that heat or vibrations will not dislodge your connections. This connector accepts cable diameters up to 19 mm. The Cryo treatment Wattgate employs means you get maximum AC transfer for premium sonic benefits to both audio and video equipment.
Construction of the connector body is all polycarbonate and uses all non-magnetic materials to reduce interference. These plugs are rated 125 VAC, 15 amp. Housing dimensions: 2.2″ L x 1.5″ D. Overall dimensions: 2.97″ L x 1.5″ D.
- Pure rhodium plated audio grade AC power connector
- Accepts 8 to 14 AWG wire
- Use cable with a diameter up to 19 mm
- WattLock terminals for heavy duty wire capture
- Polycarbonate design with all non-magnetic materials
- High spring rate brass contacts
- 2.5 mm hex socket hardware holds individual wires tightly
- WATTGATE Three Layer Plating Process
- Oxygen free copper plating improves conductivity
- Electroless nickel plating necessary to prevent the leeching of the copper through the pure gold layer
- 24k gold plating improves conductivity
- Configuration: IEC
- Power Connector Type: Cable Mount
- Current Rating: 15A