Year End Promotion, while stock lasts.
Wattgate’s 5266 evo power connector is perfect as a replacement or building of your own audiophile grade power cords. Heavy-duty all polycarbonate body holds up to the heaviest cables. Wattgate 5266 evo has Wattlock teeth bite down on 8 to 14 awg to wire to ensure a constant connection.
Availability: In stock
Wattgate 5266 evo has Wattlock teeth bite down on 8 to 14 awg to wire to ensure a constant connection. The 5266 evo’s high spring rate brass contacts secure a quality connection from the receptacle to the wire. All contacts are made with non-magnetic materials to avoid attracting interference.
Wattgate 5266 evo will accept up to 19 mm cables rated from 8 to 14 awg wire. This enables the plug to accept up to 15 A at 125 VAC. The all polycarbonate design supports these large gauge cables without cracking. Avoid losing performance from your high quality equipment by using Wattgate 5266 evo plugs.
- WattLock terminals – Heavy duty wire capture box
- 2.5mm Hex socket hardware for easy access
- All Polycarbonate design for durability
- High spring rate brass contacts ensures a good connection
- Accepts 8 to 14 awg wire for high amperage devices
- UL and cUL compliance
- All non-magnetic material helps eliminate interference
- Configuration: NEMA 5-15 Edison
- Power Connector Type: Cable Mount
- Current Rating: 15A